Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wasn't I a Cute Little Thing?

What happened to my blond hair? That's what I want to know.

I have been going through a bunch of old pictures trying to get them together for my wedding. So I stopped to think about that. As I look at my now brown and even slightly graying hair, I look back on those simpler times and think, "Thank God I made it through my childhood!!"

Not saying that I wouldn't trade in office work and returning phone calls for Atari and legos, but I thank God for the person that I became 22 years after this picture was taken.

If you had told my parents that I would be living in Texas and working as a youth pastor, my parents, who know that this was only a smile to cover the mischeif I had probably done that day, would laugh at you. I was always trying to get into some kind of trouble.

You know what... I really hope my kids take after Melissa. :)

No comments: