Thursday, October 27, 2005

Now I Can Celebrate!

Took long enough, but now I can finally talk about my Colts for a little bit! The only good thing about the Houston Texans was that playing them twice in the year means I get to see the Colts twice on TV because I live in Texas. Anyway, David Carr drops back to pass 15 times and gets sacked five times. That front four has got to be the best in the league. I think I'm right when I say that out of all the sacks that defense has, none of them belong to the back seven. More sacks = less blitzes. Less blitzes = better coverage. Better coverage = more sacks. Follow the circle?

I do think it's ironic that two weeks away from the Monday Night Showdown in Foxboro, that ESPN is saying that Peyton Manning is Tom Brady from last year and Tom Brady is having to be Peyton Manning of last year. Manning is taking what the defense is giving him, and Brady has to throw for 300 yards to give their defense a chance at not losing the game.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the bye week and relax a little before Monday the 7th.

No comments: