Friday, October 07, 2005

Joining the Crowd

All right, why not join the crowd…
10 years ago I was...
- Starting my junior year at Shelbyville HS
- Playing in trombone in marching band.
- Working at the Western grocery store.

5 years ago I was...- A music performance major, thinking I was going to move to New York City after I graduated.
- Singing in a college garage band, even though we didn’t have a garage.
- An active member of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia!

1 year ago I was...
- Sitting in the same office that I am right now.
- Just getting to know Melissa (we had only been dating 3 months)
- Very poor
- 10 pounds heavier

Yesterday I...
- worked out for over an hour! (YAY!)
- Went to a Junior Varsity football game
- Got rained on (see above)
- Loved Meli more than the day before

5 snacks I enjoy...
- Baked Doritos (takes it to a whole new level)
- Popcorn
- Candy Corn (being October and all.)
- Oreo
- sharp cheddar and crackers

5 songs I know all the words to...(this is tough to narrow down!)
- Most things out of the hymnal, it is my job after all.
- Meant to Live - Switchfoot
- The Hokey Pokey!
- The Chicken Dance (da da da da da da da da)
- Lilo and Stitch Theme Song

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars...
- Live off the interest and work for a church for free.
- Finally buy a brand new computer
- Wrestlemania tickets!
- A green dress for Melissa (but not a real green dress that’s cruel)
- Gas for my new Hummer

5 places I would run away to...
- England
- Cancun
- The river I used to hang out at in high school
- My own little happy place (mmmmmmm)
- wherever my little Honda can take me.

5 things I would never wear...
- A cowboy hat
- tights (I had to once in drama and ugh)
- kilt
- my marching band uniform in high school ever again (black wool in August)
- Anything with Purdue on it.

5 favorite tv shows
- Simpsons
- All Star Treks
- Family Guy
- Tom and Jerry
- World Series of Poker

5 bad habits...
- Forgetting to turn blinker off
- Keeping things clean
- Not getting enough exercise
- Speaking before I think
- Not believing in myself

5 biggest joys...
- A hug from Melissa
- The snooze bar
- A Colts win
- That teachable moment!
- When I have a well spoken sermon

5 fictional characters I would date...
- None, I love Meli!

No comments: