Tuesday, October 10, 2006

NYWC Back Home

I am home and very tired now. It's kind of hard to explain that good tired where you are physically in need of a lot of sleep, and yet you feel very refreshed. That's exactly what I'm going through right now. However, there's no time to take a nap as I have to hit the ground running with the new found fire I've recieved this week.

I have three bags full of exhibit hall junk, freebies, seminar notes, and things I bought from YS to sort through. I try to keep everything filed because I never know when I'm going to need that address for some company I heard about at the convention four years ago.

Today, I attended the funeral of the person I talked about earlier in the week. There are sometimes in my life as a pastor that I have no idea what to say, and sometimes that I just know that nothing I can say will work. This time was both of those at the same time.

Time to get to work...

No comments: