Friday, May 05, 2006

Busy Week

What a week this has been already! Now that I'm less than a month away from getting married, it seems like the days are just flying by. Of course, one thing I've noticed is the increase in the number of people who ask this question (or something similar)

Are you ready to get married, yet?

How do you respond to that? The silly side of me wants to come up with a creative, Bill Engvall-esque snappy response. I mean, if I wasn't ready, why would I have asked her? :) So, if anyone has some good comebacks to that, let me know. I'd love to have some fun in these last weeks with that.

I have another shower to go to followed by my final premarital counseling session. It's going to be a good weekend to just spend some time with Meli before it gets really hectic.

I am testing for my recommended black belt one week from today! It's been a long journey, but the trip has been worth it. My flexibility is way up compared to what it was, and I'm consistantly 10 pounds lighter than when I started. Both breaks are going through, so now it's just a matter of doing it!

Then Sunday, I am delivering both the morning and evening sermons to the church. These are some of the last chances I'll get to address the whole church before I leave. The morning sermon is already finished, with just some fine tuning to go. I hope to have it up on Youtube or something like that sometime next week. I can't wait to give this one. I've had so much fun writing it.

Ok, enough rambling. Then again, that is the title of the blog right?

No comments: