Monday, May 01, 2006

Breaking Power


So, this past weekend was a pretty good one. In class on Saturday morning both of my board breaks went through. If the same thing happens in two weeks, I will have my recommended black belt! Today, a friend of mine will be testing for his black belt.

Then, I rode my first horse. It's amazing, I work at a children's home that was a farm for two years, and never got to get on one of the horses. So, Saturday, I got the opportunity to ride Primera. It's an interesting view of the world to be up that high and let the horse take you where you want to go.

Anyway, it's going to be a busy week. I am speaking in the main church worship service both morning and evening this Sunday. My Sunday morning one is finished, but the Sunday night study still needs a lot of work. Hopefully, I can post either video or audio of my sermon next week.

No comments: