Friday, June 02, 2006

The Day Approaches!!!

Hey! I've just got a few quick seconds before the circus starts again. Well, that's not really an accurate way to describe it, because everything is happening for a very good reason (I'm getting married!) Anyway, I'm staying a hotel that has wireless internet which means a quick chance to blog! David and Crystal are with me here, and we stayed up way too late catching up on things. They're zonked out right now, but a 16 hour car trip will do that to you. I hope one day I can return the favor for them (seperately or together). :)

Family and friends have been arriving since early yesterday. Today is the rehearsal and decorating day. She's even making me get a manicure today lol. Even more meeting and greeting today and then it's time for the countdown. Within 30 hours from now, I will be a married man.

I thank God for the wonderful gift He's given to me in her.

Keep checking here, maybe I can post a few times before Monday when we're out in the middle of the ocean.

No comments: