Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl

Well, everyone else in the world is making predictions, so why not? I'm going to be at a Super Bowl party with my youth group this weekend, and they all know how much of a Colts fan I am. So I am going to be operating under the whole theory of wanting to lose to the team who wins. So for one day only, I am a Patriots fan.

The old saying goes, you don't know what you've got until it's gone. I've always heard that one, but it's became real clear this weekend. You see, most weekends, I've either been working with the youth, or been with Melissa. This weekend, there was nothing going on with the youth, and Meli is in the national ATA taekwondo tournament in Las Vegas. I haven't really been sure of what to do. lol. I was joking around earlier this week when I asked, "What does a bachelor do on the weekend?" :)

Well, time to get offline. I have church in the morning, and need to be fresh :)

No comments: