Tuesday, February 01, 2005

2 Weeks!

I can't believe that I have been engaged now for two weeks! The best part about the whole thing has been watching her face as she sees something she likes for the wedding, and she knows that she can look because we're getting married. Her eyes light up when she sees flowers, dresses, cakes, you name it.

We're going to be taking a while before we get married so that we can get ourselves ready. We're going to be setting some money back and planning our wedding. Right now we have the big decision to make of who is going to go where. Right now, we live apart, so one of us is going to have to uproot and move. I've got to trust that God is going to have that under control. There is absolutely no way I could do this one on my own.

I'm now a purple belt and on my way to black! I get to break boards this time around! I'm going to a tournament this month. I don't know if I'm going to be competing or not, but it's a chance to be around Melissa and in her environment.

Until next time.

No comments: