Friday, October 29, 2004

First Time

All right. Going to try this thing out for a while. Usually, I'm not a person to jump on full bore into the latest craze especially when it comes to the internet, but I thought why not. I've been teaching the kids in my youth ministry for a while now about the need to be open and honest, so this seems like a good way to keep up with things.
For new people and others who just like to stop by and read everybody else's thoughts here on this vast world wide web, I'm can't believe that you are here of all places. I hope that you get something positive out of what you read here.
For any of the students at CROSSbow, welcome welcome welcome! Have fun and remember that this is about being real. Sometimes, we don't have the greatest times, even as Christians. If I've had a bad day, I may write about it. If I've had a great time, I will right about it. But no glossing over. ok?
For everyone else, sit back, place your seats and tray tables to their full upright and locked positions, and hang on. You're about to enter my world. Thank you for flying Me Airlines.

No comments: