Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Worlds Here I Come

I think.... the standings were updated last Friday night and it looks like I'm in. I don't think there are anymore tournaments left to score, so I should be heading to Little Rock to go compete in the Top Ten Finals for 1st Degree Weapons!

This is going to be a very interesting Worlds for me. First I plan on taking the Ground Fighting seminar on Tuesday-Wednesday. Then I go compete for the championship on Thursday. As soon as that's over, I get in my car and come back home, repack, and head off to youth camp with my new church!

The church is awesome and has a lot of wonderful people in it. I think that this is going to work out for all of us. I've had the chance to meet with most of the kids now. This is going to be a fun group to work with. I can't wait!

No comments: